CITY PARK CHALLENGE COURSE
LOOP NOLA City Park Challenge Course is a progression of activities, initiative problems, challenges and trust activities that develop and inspire individuals and groups. Secluded in a forest full of slash pine and live oak trees, our Challenge Course is ideal for groups wanting to fully experience the outdoors while improving their interpersonal and teamwork skills.
We have three courses with five low elements and eight high elements that teach cooperation, goal setting, leadership and self-confidence with facilitation by LOOP NOLA staff members. The LOOP NOLA staff are trained and certified by the Association for Challenge Couse Technology and are committed to a safe and meaningful experience. The low elements are no higher than 18 inches off the ground and provide meaningful challenges for adolescent youth and adults. The high elements challenge participants physically and emotionally by safely motivating them out of their comfort zones at different heights. LOOP NOLA can take groups of 5 to 20 individuals over the age of 12 for half and full day challenges.
(If you are an individual or family looking to participate on our Challenge Course, check out our General Public Days featured in the fall and spring).
Through the City Park Challenge Course experience, your group will develop:
Increased confidence and self-esteem
Problem solving and goal setting skills
Decision making abilities, leadership, and trust in each other
Appreciation and respect for differences in your group
Here are just a few of the diverse groups who chose LOOP NOLA for their teambuilding needs:
- Tulane University Women's Basketball Team
- Shell New Orleans
- BBC Destination Management
- A.B Freeman School of Business - Tulane University
- GE Digital
- LSU Health Science Centers OB/GYN Residents
- Café Reconcile
- International School of Louisiana
Check out what our adult teambuilding participants are saying about the LOOP NOLA experience:
88% or more of recent, anonymous post-program survey respondents strongly agreed that:
- Their program was safe, effective, fun, and pertinent to their everyday work
- Their group's overall trust of each other improved
- Their program created more team cohesion and they saw a different side of their colleagues
100% strongly agreed that:
- The LOOP NOLA staff was well-trained and facilitated their program well
- Their group had a meaningful and productive day
"We all came back with confidence and a sense of togetherness."
"[I learned that when] pushing yourself farther than you thought you could go is an extremely enlightening and empowering experience, and you feel connected to everyone that helped you achieve that goal."