CITY PARK CHALLENGE COURSE
LOOP NOLA City Park Challenge Course is a progression of activities, initiative problems, challenges and trust activities that develop and inspire individuals and groups. Secluded in a forest full of slash pine and live oak trees, our Challenge Course is ideal for groups wanting to fully experience the outdoors while improving their interpersonal and teamwork skills.
We have three courses with five low elements and eight high elements that teach cooperation, goal setting, leadership and self-confidence with facilitation by LOOP NOLA staff members. The LOOP NOLA staff are trained and certified by the Association for Challenge Couse Technology and are committed to a safe and meaningful experience. The low elements are no higher than 18 inches off the ground and provide meaningful challenges for adolescent youth and adults. The high elements challenge participants physically and emotionally by safely motivating them out of their comfort zones at different heights. LOOP NOLA can take groups of 5 to 20 individuals over the age of 12 for half and full day challenges.
Through the City Park Challenge Course experience, your group will develop:
- Increased confidence and self-esteem
- Increased teamwork
- Problem solving and goal setting skills
- Decision making abilities, leadership, and trust in each other
- Appreciation and respect for differences in your group
Here are just a few of the diverse groups who chose LOOP NOLA for their teambuilding needs:
- Tulane University Women's Basketball Team
- BBC Destination Management
- A.B Freeman School of Business - Tulane University
- New Orleans College Prep Administrators
- Friends Forever Northern Ireland
- Café Reconcile