Team Building with LOOP NOLA!
LOOP NOLA offers several team building activities for corporations and conference groups that are unique, fun and meaningful for your team. From our high-flying City Park Challenge Course to our scenic canoe paddles, we will create an active, outdoor experience that will bring your team closer together and create lasting memories.
Our City Park Challenge Course is a progression of activities, initiative problems, challenges and trust activities that develop and inspire individuals and groups. Secluded in a forest full of slash pine and live oak trees, our Challenge Course is ideal for groups wanting to have a unique and active teambuilding experience located only a few minutes from downtown New Orleans. We have three courses with five low elements and eight high elements that develop cooperation, goal setting, leadership and self-confidence with facilitation by LOOP NOLA staff members. The LOOP NOLA staff are trained and certified and are committed to a safe and meaningful experience. The low elements are no higher than 18 inches off the ground that encourage collaboration and provide meaningful challenges that are completed as a team. The high elements encourage risk-taking and challenge participants physically and emotionally by safely motivating them out of their comfort zones with activities at different heights over 25 feet.
We also offer canoe paddles in scenic New Orleans City Park. Participants will develop trust and teamwork skills while surveying local wildlife and plants. We can also arrange longer paddle trips outside of the city to discover the swamps and bayous beyond New Orleans.
Through a LOOP NOLA team building program, your group can:
Increase team cohesion
See a different side of peers, developing a deeper sense of trust and understanding
Gain insight and feedback on how your team deals with difficult situations
Integrate an enjoyable activity to break up a multi-day meeting or celebrates success
Enjoy a day outdoors minutes away from downtown New Orleans
3 Hour Low Ropes Team Building
3 Hour High Ropes Team Building
6 Hour Low and High Ropes Team Building
3 Hour Canoe Paddle
6 Hour Low or High Ropes and Canoe Paddle
For corporate teams, the City Park Challenge experience offers:
- Customizable programs for objectives set by your team
- Middle-managers access to a more enjoyable, holistic leadership training
- A way for employees to see a different side of their peers, allowing them to develop a deeper sense of trust and understanding with one another
- fun, dynamic team building day that will give everyone the opportunity to push past his/her comfort zone both physically and mentally
- A chance for employees to connect with LOOP NOLA and volunteer to assist our student participants
- An outdoor activity in a beautiful setting, located minutes away from downtown New Orleans
- Tax deductible sponsorship opportunities
Your participation fee will support LOOP NOLA’s mission of providing positive, life-changing outdoor experiences to children and youth in Greater New Orleans!
Your program fee will also support LOOP NOLA’s mission of providing positive, life-changing outdoor experiences to underserved children and youth in Greater New Orleans!
Here are just a few of the diverse groups who chose LOOP NOLA for their teambuilding needs:
- Tulane University Women's Basketball Team
- BBC Destination Management
- A.B Freeman School of Business - Tulane University
- New Orleans College Prep Administrators
- Friends Forever Northern Ireland
- Café Reconcile